These are just gorgeous, with a high crunchiness level. Pretty much the best chocolate bar ever.
150g vegan chocolate (any)
¼ cup dehydrated sprouted buckwheat
¼ cup cacao nibs
1. Prepare a silicon mold for the chocolate.
2. Mix cacao nibs and buckwheat in a bowl. Set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate in a bain marie (water bath).
4. Once chocolate is melted, remove from the water bath and pour into the bowl with the nibs and buckwheat. Mix gently and pour into the molds.
5. Let cool and harden completely before removing from mold.
Inspired by this recipe: http://anunrefinedvegan.com/2015/05/13/puffed-quinoa-cacao-nib-chocolate-bars/