Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Raw Dough for Veggie Rolls

Experimenting with “raw” breads ;) This one proved to be the most pliable of all wraps I've tried so far; but I think next time I'll add more herbs (tasted too much like zucchini). Great potential anyway, I must say.

I made half recipe and it was already big enough for my oven tray.

NOTE: I marked it as raw because of the original recipe. Since my dehydrator is not that flat one with drawers (it has a whole in the middle), I baked the dough in the oven at low temperature, turning off the oven from time to time, leaving it there... I forgot how much I used but there was no flipping it and it was like: 100°C for 15 minutes, then turned it off, left the dough there for 20 minutes IN the oven, then turned on the oven again... until reached desired consistency.

From Organic Talks
Recipe: http://www.organictalks.com/raw-dough-veggie-rolls-pockets-gluten-free/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mona! I'm falling in love with rolls, too :)

    ReplyDelete