Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Banana Cake in a Mug

I love single-serving recipes. This one is easy and any spotted/left-over banana you have around can be used.

My substitutions (check link for complete list of ingredients):

rice flour –> store-bought gluten-free flour mix
brown sugar –> coconut sugar
almond milk –> coconut milk

In my microwave I needed 3.5 minutes at 700W.

I also never use cooking spray, I grease everything with coconut oil or olive oil. You can also make your own homemade cooking spray, clicke here for tips.

If you scroll down the link page, there’s also a “skinnier” version using egg white instead of the whole egg, and also with less flour and less sugar.

I didn’t try it, but I believe vegans can adapt that with an egg replacement.

Recipe: http://swavorystuff.blogspot.de/2013/04/banana-cake-in-mug.html

No comments:

Post a Comment