Saturday, May 3, 2014

Raw Almond Pulp Chocolate Fudge

Now please LISTEN TO ME: this is far the BEST raw recipe I've ever tried. Get yourself to make some homemade almond milk to have some almond pulp for this. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! This is sooooooo DAMN good, so smooth... I cannot even describe it. I still have to eat the other desserts in the freezer, but this will be gone soon, I'm sure.
TIPS:
– Line the container with plastic wrap, it makes removing the fudge from the tin a lot easier.
– I chopped and added the dates gradually. They tend to stick everywhere and can ruin your blender if you don’t have one of those super ones.
– If you dont have maple syrup, you can use honey, but I often prefer maple because it’s milder. Molasses is also a possibility, but I think it’s way too strong. Sweetner powders, such as coconut sugar, brown sugar, stevia, xylitol, among others, will not leave it with that fudgy, moist and chewy consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment